blah blah blah mp4


After the death of my old scanner (RIP old friend) I had to do take a number of embarrassing scans in the college today. but this is one of the pieces I created with the knowledge that we hav AN EXTRA WEEK TO HAND PROJECT IN!!!

I love the idea of adding words or thoughts between the two scanned me's...

Anyway this was what I created today in class :) I feel like this is going to explode during this last week !!!

(I need to add some more of my non-exciting stuff to my blog including what was going to be my original conclusion and power point but I think i will leave it for tonight and let my ideas simmer in my head for today but this will be updated everyday :)

I also started an "analogue" sketchbook as this acted as a physical source of exploration and notation on what I am thinking/doing. And helps me to explore artists and sources thoroughly rather than just scrolling through internet pages.
 (obviously the internet will remain an important resource for me during this week but i will have to physically pull information form it instead of scrolling past things and trusting my broken brain to remember.)

I started this sketchbook with my original mind map, time line and brief though, this epiphany has kind of thrown the timeline I created for this project completely out of the window but i feel this is where the magic will be happening.

And pressure never hurt anyone....
feeling positive

feeling...

EXCITED!!

Comments

Popular Posts