photoshop experiments

so I was playing around with what I could do with the two images, I had, the one of me and the water + cligfilm. here are my results
this was just layering the water image on top, turning it upside down, and changing the opacity to about 50% really simple but it was my first idea, and I think it worked quite well, but not to the point I was really happy with, felt it was quite busy looking... and sometimes you just look at something too long to get that wow reaction that doesnt ever come. Then i started playing around with filters and then layer styles with the opacity at different levels. and eventually got to this point...
(I dont know why the image looks so dark on here... its not. il maybe go back and lighten it a bit.) I decided that having it the other way round, on my body instead of around my body made more sense in my mind... im still going and I seem to have lost a few images in the mass of images and irresponsible saving on my pc... I will find them and continue :) but i think the idea on a whole just tneeds a little more, or less. I just dont know yet! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts