More daily drawings 9,10 , 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,

I will start with talking about the Pizza Party drawings. Pizza party is 1 day a week where a group of us gather to eat pizza and talk art. So I got a pretty hefty slagging for these drawings of people in the club lazing about post pizza. everyone made fun of me. except Tamsin because she wasn't there. anyway the point of my line drawing studies ere to get more confident with my line. it was very broken and unsure. so here the are. the drawings deemed terrible by everyone but myself. not that I'm bitter
so here are other line drawings I have done, the are others doted about my house that I will update the blog further tonight with.
I only noticed today that the drawings of my living room (the chair and the tv) and the drawing I did earlier of ,y side table can be collaged together to create one wall of my livingroom... maybe do the rest of my living room?? have a large panoramic style image of the room? or a David Hockney style collage of the items in my livingroom?

Comments

Popular Posts