wind my neck in

So the term "wind your neck in" and this internal argument, self detruction and dialogue I am consistently having, were inspiration to this piece.

I started with a scan of my chesr, This was to "ground my thoughts. ( you will understand what I mean below)

and I feel we need to take a moment to look at this image and how stunning it is. I dont mean to toot my own horn but for a scanned image and the use of external light I think I nailed it if i do say so myself...



I love love LOVE the movement of the skin and how it picks up light and shadow... this is why I love the scanner and why the fuck didn't I go back to this for photography!!! WHY?????

ANYWAY,
This was the base of my image. I wanted to develop my two faces arguing further so I created this spilt head image.

**Reminds me of a cross between that mythological monster (Greek??) with the multiple heads and of you chop one off 2 grow in its place....and also beetle juice... haha!





SO I then a little bit of playing and it turned into this...




this post is getting very long so i will move onto the next



Comments

Popular Posts