Further development

SO the idea of playing around with words and objects being passed between the two me's.




These were the first ideas of written messages being passed between me. Exploring the idea that the problems I face with all of these are often worsened by myself and not always by the things I blame.

I sort of felt like the internal conversation and self destruction is a much more aggressive thing than this little gif ticking along,

maybe the faces should be closer together. more forceful??



really quick cut and paste aspect to this piece to just get my idea down and to stick in my sketchbook. working analogue is really helping my developmental work. I feel I really need a physical sketchbook that i can hold and take with me wherever I go. and I'm not so precious with my sketchbooks, I am happy to make a mess or a mistake but posting on here I feel it has to be quite polished and that is unappealing to me for this critical developmental stage. I love sharing my work but i like to do the messy stuff in my sketchbook and then show you when my head is clear about what and where I am going!

Anyway-  I like the extension of the neck, something that can be expanded on... (scanned in properly and animated to move with the head.
"wind you're neck in" which are words that have been thrown at me many times in external arguments, something I would never tell myself in my head as with anger, I feel you can go to some pretty brutal places.

My final piece for this exploration will feature an argument - with words and objects thrown between the two of my faces  and some inspiration pulled form my original animation of objects being pulled from my hair, (i will also post that tomorrow so you can see where that came from and how it went from stop motion with camera to stop motion through Scanography)

I am trying to keep up with my blogs and post regularly but I seem to still be a little behind myself. I just get to involved in he practical aspects of my work and forget to actually write these and then have to back track on myself.

NEED TO WRITE AND POST THAT SAME DAY AND STOP LEAVING THINGS IN DRAFTS!!

Anyway tomorrow is going to be a busy day, need to update my Powerpoint for my presentation and polish my final piece including re scanning a few bits.

AARRRGGG! hopefully I will manage get a lot done tonight.... may do another post if this is the case.






Comments

Popular Posts