Blah blah blah in GIF

Thought my talking mouths would be good in a GIF format because quite like myself they never shut up :)



now to add some choice words between them...


So this is me just playing with the long standing exploration of self destruction. Many years ago I looked at this same theme for my Final Major Project, _(you can see that here)

and obviously this is just a wee tester and made into a gif for you to see where my thoughts are but i will be looking at different typography for the various words I choose to pass between my lips, this will be done in my sketchbook in a cut and paste fashion as i remember fro mall those years ago it providing some much needed visual rest as the computer screen does hurt my eyes. 
So I'm away to do that now. 

Also some thoughts I have had with this little animation, it slightly reminds me of Svankmajers clay heads...



Maybe try take some inspiration from this???
maybe it doesn't need to be words that are exchanged, maybe objects?

I'll update again tonight.


Comments

Popular Posts