YOU ARE INVITED!

So i decided to do something a little different. everyone seems to be doing there invite cards as something you can physically hold. I decided my one would follow the flow of my Gender abuser poster, a more digital path. I figured who doesn't own or have access to a computer now a days? well... who that would be coming to the exhibition... Anyway here it is! my invite card!
I don't quite know if I am happy with it yet, there is something that I'm not quite sure about... cant quite put my finger on it though. The gittering was on purpose, im using a lot of this gittering action in my FMP animation, but I feeL there is a certain feeling of lack of confidence with this gittery feeling, which i kind of thought mirrored us as students in our work, we are still finding our feet! I kept the font crisp white on black, but played with the opacity of the fonts, which gave the flickering gitter. Also, if this makes no sense it will be corrected, I'm not feeling my best today and finding basic things hard and tedious... haha. just a general feeling of BLEURG! I will explain more about this when feeling better and maybE scan in a few pages of my sketchbook to you can see my process of thought.

Comments

Popular Posts