FMP

Exciting things have been happening, I am still working on my final piece for this project. my FINAL MAJOR PROJECT, which sounds very final, however I honestly don't think it will be. This is something that will be carried on no matter what happens after this course. its buried into my core like a parasite, but the good kind! Anyway, I was working on my GIFs but my images are far to big an it was just growing an growing so now I will have to change to some kind of movie maker or animation tool, at least I know exactly what I want and it shouldn't take to long! which is lucky because not long until its all due in! I was going to put some images up but i really dont want to spoil the effect of the moving image until its finished :P but you can see a large still image I'm working on! started with the large body, building it up in the usual way
My struggle with this image is the next section, again not going to give too much away but there is a definite message/story/feeling i want to get across and it will be clear if I get the next bit right, and so far I don't think I have got it yet, so more photos need to be taken and try try try again :)

Comments

Popular Posts