Gender Abuse Poster

OK did this a while ago, I lost my digital copy of the final design... until my tutor came to the rescue with his copy :D So here it is. I chose to look at cyber bulling as my own life was affected by it at the time. So here it is, I managed to incorporate some of my Scanography into it which I LOVE! I was determined to get it in there some how...keep my flow going with the old scanner!
The keyboard keys are pretty obvious and the font i chose is Helvetica because of the keyboard key font. After struggling with a design and researching a bit about poster designs and what makes them so effective i realised simplicity is key and this was the outcome. I am really happy with it.

Comments

  1. this is really intriging Kirsty! great take on the subject, and very effective and it took me a few seconds to realise what is speltin the key's. Btw what date is the end of year exhibition! can't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10th of june private exhibiton 6-8 and 11-13th public 10-4 :) hope you come!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts