light

!!!I cant stop thinking about this unit!!! I have been playing around with this idea in my head for the last few weeks - using the natural light of a room to create patterns and softness/ hardness/ solid colour/ gradual colour. This idea came about because one day I felt the need to see what would happen if I put my dog on the scanner! it wasnt anything to do with my college work, Iv done this using my cat before, they just sit! but my little dog proved more difficult and he just squirmed and didnt want to... anyway this is what I got
I really liked the pattern that was caused by the place I tried to scan (by the window) and the movement of the dog, so then I decided to try get a similar effect in an image, alot softer than a black backgroud as usually in my other images I then enhanced it by digitally painting over the image with graphics tab. (first time I have used it)
I think i might try a couple of test using real paint on top of the image, I will then have the ability to play around witt colour. I sometimes find using the computer doesnt give me a complete control of certain colours because you choose them from a grid an I get a bit overwhelmed by choice and lose what i was looking for.

Comments

  1. Looking very interesting Kirsty, lots of potential. Great.

    (dogs on scanners now there is something new! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts