Exploratory Media

Exploring my theme of Medical Enviroment I started by listing all my medication as a starting point - a kins of shot in the dark. This lead me to a vast list of medications side effects but they all had something in common - white blood cells.  So I made a couple of images on photoshop of what I think white blood cells look like ...


This was too simplistic and I wanted Mohave a little more. I then came across a couple of paint splodges on a scrap piece of paper os I photographed them and I decided these would make a fantastic white blood cell, except they were green...


So I did a little photoshop cropping and inverting and came up with this.

(this will be featuring in my surface design work also) this hen because the basis of my cells. it was still a little dark at this stage but did look like a view under a microscope I thought. So I made a wee GIF :D


I then decided to add my MRI sounds to this







Comments

Popular Posts