Cycle of Dots

So my blog has been playing up and I suppose I didn't really care, but now I am really getting into some of my units and want to share them with you guys I have been trying my hardest to get it working again. (im in no doubt it being my fault)... but... I think it is back to normal now.

SO:

Digital media is one of my units this year and I was hoping to combine it with illustration but iv just been playing about to day as I am v. ill so I made this wee GIF. now this can actually fit into my surface pattern an digital media but its just me getting baxk into using the computer again and not doing something that may explode my brain today.

I have called it cycle of dots - for originality of title because you may not realise there are a few dots in this.... 😉😉 Its actually a good representation of my head right now. (head cold)

Comments

Popular Posts