Lino

Iv been quite for the past few days. Had a couple of low days but i feel a lot better now. I needed something light, not dwelling in my MS, just for a little while. Escapism is is sometimes necessary. So I decided to do a little light decorating. I had a few frames I needed to fill and what better way to fill them but Lino printing! Well I descovered, like everyting else you can become VERY rusty if you have not tried lino printing in years. Hmmm. So before go jumping in with some crazy intricate design, and I wont waste lino, Il do a little tester first. So here is scruffy my cat. A little practice print.
And my muse and his little moustache :)
This is not what stopped me from posting, i would just like to explore print making further so worth mentioning I feel.

Comments

Popular Posts