Bloody stairs!

The stairs are my home enemy at the moment. I put had an extra banister put on them for my own saftey but that really does fuck all when you can see straight. Apart from the fact im so exhausted climing them just to go for a piss (dont even get me started on that) I look at them and its like they should be in a fun house. Fuck you stairs! You Re not crushing my pride any longer!
It will be interesting to see the work i'v created while i have had the sight problems, because of course, I am seeing the image i create in double, unless i close one eye but my sight through a single eye is pretty poor also and thr eye gets tired very quickly. Thankfully I can touch type and auto correct exists or this may not make sense at all, maybe it doesnt! (To be honest I am scared my sight will not return to what it was before this relapse, no it terrifies me.)

Comments

Popular Posts