Selfie!

So I woke up Sunday morning hung over- pretty badly hung over, the light streaming in from my window through the blinds, feeling like it was cutting into me as it does when one feels the effects of alcohol... Then I looked at my arm, it was stripy! Infact my whole self was stripy an it hit me that the amount of light coming thro the blinds created an image that represented how I felt! so I took the photo before the light changed an chose a black and white image to get a really dramatic contrast between the stipes, I then bumped up the contrast a lot. I think my photography sketchbook has had a kick start! :)

Comments

  1. Love this! Reminds me of a photo by SØLVE SUNDSBØ- http://i.imgur.com/GC3WzhE.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yeah thats stunning! SØLVE SUNDSBØ has a much softer appearance with the stripes in that photography...
    it was nice to do something in a instant instead of over thinking everything like i normally do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts