handies

looking at Bill Brandt's work for Photography and i particularly like his photgraphs of fingers and limbs on the beach. almost sculptural its incredible that he can see the connection between the fingers and the pebbles on the beach and the smooth lines of the legs. well i thought i would have a go and unfortunatly it is incredibly difficulty... i mainly looked at my own hands.
The first one I think is my favourite. i just like that it doest look like part of a hand. The second one looks like a bum! while i was taking the photo I noticed it so I cropped it to accentuate the bummness which got rid of my extra fingers curled up at the top. The third one I don't really like the finger at the top on the photo, i feel its in the way and could use a bit of cropping but I feel what's the point as its not a very good photo anyway?? :( and better to usde my time editing the good ones instead on the bad :D The last one I had a plan that didn't really work out, I wanted the gaps in the radiator to look like an extention of the fingers but i dont think it really worked, though I made this photo darker than all the rest, I just like a lot of contrast in my photos.

Comments

Popular Posts