MS ARTICLE!!!

WOOOO! good start to the day, got parked straight away, got in Early enough to collect a paper before the start of class AND the SECOND ARTICLE I read was about a new breakthough in the search for a cure for MS!!! How could I not chose this article to create today???? So I decided to reign myself back a little, look at the article completely factual first. Picking up on words like CELL, SWITCH, HOPE DESTRUCTIVE HEALING INCURABLE SO I started by taking a look at CELL first of all, I am the kind of person that MUST know everything about a topic if it starts consuming my life. (hope that comes in handy in the future of studying ART) Anyway so I had a pretty good knowledge of what cells are involved in my MS and even what they look like. So to break it down I started by making a little white blood cell. at first I was trying a sort of paper/paper-mache type thing but then I descoved I like the look of masing tape. it has a sort of bandage look about it... and its white! So this became the outer layer of my white blood cell. (I made a cardboard skeleton for the masking tape to surround it) so then I had my masking tape ball... sorry no photographs because I honestly thought I was getting to a dead end with this... Then I thought ok, so this is a nice white blood cell, my white blood cells are destructive and dangerous. what would make my masking tape ball dangerous?? something sharp. scissors? no knives? no fire? no non no! too big for my little ball and fire would just kill it, defeting the purpose. then I noticed my studio neighbour nailing something into the wall, Bingo! Nails. how do I attach them?? hmmm first find the nails, ok all I got were little tacks that you in in carpets, but they will do! I then took strips of masking take and poked the nails through so the non sticky side was covered in pointy nails! I wrapped the little ball in my new naily masking tape! no now I had this
I then though ok, I can now bring some of my work at the end of BTEC! so I decided to make a GIF! have a looky!
:D

Comments

Popular Posts