(not so) Final Photography!

so here are my final pieces! i love the technique but felt they were not finished and i rushed to get them done in time, which was a little sad but i know this has so much more to give me! :) so here they are!
The reason for creating these images was to show people wha tits like to have MS and i think in maby ways they do. but i feel they could show more. i also made the mistake of makeing both of these images as one lenticular image. this was a mistake as they didnt truely work out and i didnt have time to change it! :(
Now this one was my favorite one! When I was told to give up tea because of my MS (due to reasons I will explore using this method if I feel brave) I was very upset! really looking at the facts, I was addicted to tea, or caffiene to be exact, and I continued to drink it though it affected my health, and I still do occasionally! so I created this! I wanted it to looks as though my face was melting and becoming disfigured due to the tea! and I was pretty happy with the result :)

Comments

  1. These are amazing Kirsty! really glad to see all your work on here lady and very brave with these photos how did yoou do it?...love it! :) Defos coming down to see the end of year exhibition to see your stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Itl be good to see you Annie! I used a scanner to take photos of each body part an added them all together using photoshop, it takes a long time and you hav to lay them out kind of like a jigsaw to get an idea of a layout right first but wait there will b better images bring produced for FMP So keep your eye peeled :D you enjoying Aberdeen?? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts