1 2 3 per day

3 photographs explaining my comings and goings of today.
so the first was my morning walk with Cobalt. big part of my life as I do it as long as I am physically capable. I took a few of the surrounding view, paths, steps, but none give me that little smile as much as this one, him awaiting his ball to be thrown. photo taken on my phone, with flash, on auto. but I played around with saturation and contrast after onto was taken.
so I and a few of the pizza party crew all went shopping and the day just flew away from me! I found this little hour glass and I loved that it was filled with these little gold beads. it perfectly represented the feeling of time passing at that point of the day... I photographed it and forgot to take it to the till... suppose it represents my memory slipping from me as well.
long day ended with a bath to soak my pain away... and my hair dye apparently. loved the pink of my hair like blood sleeping from my body. the dramatic eye make up just happened because I was too lazy and sore to remove it before the bath, but I think it works. just more crap leaving my body. again this time camera on auto. the contrast was slightly adjusted to make the pink of the water pop out a tiny bit more. This was actually incredibly easy to do, especially as I chose morning, afternoon and night. tomorrow will be same times.

Comments

Popular Posts