Trapped in a tunnel

Sometimes when i want to create a piece about a specific feeling or experience and that pull towards actually creatibg something isnt there or is halted, I find suppressing it results in it spilling out in my daily life. I cant stop seeing things that remind me of this feeling, cant stop thinking about it. Its quite like vomit, you cant just swallow it back down! I am "eagerly" awaiting the results of my recent MRI, always a red stress. Actually having an MRI now is a very much creative inspiration for me, the noise makes me think of colours and repeat patterns, the stress form my clostraphobia and the aching body for lying still. Very powerful. So I had my MRI and suppressed these creative thoughts and they are vomiting out now. My MS has forced me down a path I didnt see myself going and now I want off it!
Playing with my old idea of marking my skin with what I imagin my brain and spine lesions to look like and then sort if trapping myself in this circle, ( inspired by MRI entrace) the bar to not only represent the idea of being trapped in my life at present but also the chlostrophobic sensation of the MRI and the sound - DA DA DA DA DA DA!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts