Tysabri

Or liquid gold as iv fondly renamed it. 
Didn't have a sketchbook and couldn't get my hands on a leaf or two of paper I was a bit gutted, but I did have my phone.... So I had a camera :D
I liked this photo because the bag is lit up and looks like it's full of goodness. I was trying for heavely light in the left side but it didn't work,of course my eyes see light differently than others do... 

Think this photo is just a snap. It's funny how your personal connection to the subject can cloud how you view the composition or light or anything to do with actually taking a photograph. Difficult to see past your feelings towards something. For example,I love my infusion so I figured this would b a fantastic photo, then hours later looking at it and realising it's not at all how I thought it appeared. 
These ones, I was more I interested in how the sticky plastic stuff was wrinkling my skin. 

This one seems a bit too crowded...  Or something. I don't know. This was the first photo I took.

Comments

Popular Posts