Shutter speed Experiments

Looking at shutter speed and how it affects the image you take. I asked Rachael to flat her arms but hoping to keep her face still. This was harder than it seemed because I found out that even the slightest movement can cause movement in other parts of your body.


Then I captured Tamsin going through the revolving doors, this was a bit disappointing as I really wanted to keep the second door to the left in focus but I guess my hands are just not that steady. The only one I got close to this was when she was quite far thorugh the door and I don’t think it works as well as it could have. (see below)

 So these two images were a mixture of what I was looking for so I edited them slightly< overlapping them using photoshop and removing the bits I didn't want.

Easy peasy :)



Comments

Popular Posts