5 nights

My time in the hospital was recorded but not in the way I thought. I completely underestimated how much it would wipe me out. My poor body took a battering that week and i was completely unprepared for it. I recorded my sleep positions each night (some during the day) with crude little stick drawings. I had multiple drawings each day/night because of the contrast of drugs going into my body gave me moments of hyperactivity then quickly I would crash, this happened pretty much all through the day and night for the 5 days until I crashed completely in the end. So as you could imagine for the past few months sleep has been a prominent part of my life. These positions were based on the drawings I made during my time in the hospital.
Still a work in progress and the other 2 nights I am still struggling to decide on which position to choose. I also had an issue with my scanner so I may need to go scanner shopping... I will scan in my little sketchbook pages also next when I have my new scanner, (maybe something a bit lighter than my current one!) One thing I have been thinking about lately is the works of Picasso, particularly Les Demoiselles d'Avignon.... perhaps multiple sleep positions in one image???? Have to have a think about composition if I wish to explore this further. I will keep that in the back burner for later.

Comments

Popular Posts