WIP

Anyone guess what peice of work has inspired me on this? After my bubble print I was really attracted to the natural forms in it and the inspration for this image is hanging in my bathroom. It was the first Image in school I was blown away by. I remember thinking that it was beautiful, the woman is beautiful and it makes you want to start smoking if it would make you look as relaxed as the woman - sign of a good ad! The Image at current has the flatness I liked in my previous images at the beginning of using Scanography, I may come away from that and try to create the depth again. I need to have something down so I don't lose me flow. I really want to explore how I can capture that natural flow, that beauty but I then want to darken it, make it slightly ugly, I want to be in complete control with this image. I want to have a hidden ugliness at the end. This is my goal. But lets see where it takes me, these things have a way of taking control of me in the end.

Comments

Popular Posts