Update - A small light.

Fuck you FUCK YOU!!!! You know exactly what you doing here and you are playing the game well. Why should I get any help from you? Why should you care if I can't understand. Why should u care? I wish you did. Changing dates and notes doesn't fool me though. Fight? Again. Again again again again. The fact Im coming back, trying again, should show you I want this. But you don't care, why should you. When I have to walk with a stick or roll in a chair, this is when you will help. But it will be too late. I'll be too far. .................................... A small light. I'm hesitant. It wants to help but it's surrounded by you. What should I do? Im going to catch the light. Iv reached out for the light but it's so dark all around. I'm scared to open my hands. Is the light really there?

Comments

  1. Hey Kirsty - This post is very alarming, that's how it reads? Directed at person/s, establishment or internal conflict?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we fell out over independence opinion Kirsty, but I just read this and I hope you're okay. This is a worrying post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts