art and Fear

Well check me out,ingot a job interview tomorrow (damn you redundancy!!) and a meeting owth Edinburgh college about my return :D I have only a few weeks left ony washout and then I can feel myself again ny starting my new medication. I have taken the more positive approach to my MS by say FUCK you! You don't controll my life! So I'm going to get this job tomorrow and then going to go back to college and blow the socks off of them All with my amazing work and thoughts. This is the plan anyway. I'm also running a 10K in a few weeks. MEDICATIONLESS!! I do struggle often and I might not be able to do it. But you know what? I will do it! :) Anyway reading a few of my old classmates blogs and reminiscing the old feeling I. Was feeling with the end of year exhibition loozing, I'd like to recommend a book. This book might help you feel a bit more confident. It's things you have been told thousands of times from your tutors bUt this words in the book make it solidify in your mind. Or it for me, it helped me realise that I can't just "quit art" and stopping and quittingsee are completely different things. Anyhow give it a read,its an easy flowing book - not too dry. ART AND FEAR by DAVID BALES AND TED ORLAND

Comments

  1. Happy to hear you will be going back to college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty, really sorry to hear what has happened and glad you are getting better now. Art is there, nobody can take it away from you. Looking forward to see your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts