more photography

thought i better post something as i have been neglecting my blog a bit lately! here are some more Visual recording images i have created.
this image is one of my self portraits to represent having M.S. in this series and I was trying to make my hair look like something uncontrollable. It’s a part of me but I cannot get on top of it, like having M.S
This was a piece I create which was alittle bit inspired by Frida Kahlo She painted a lot of vine like plants overtaking her body while she was experiencing a lot of pain. To me, plants are the vine type trees are and excellent representation of M.S. I wanted the plant like object on the left to look as though its taking over me.(like my hair image) Pain is something that completely takes over when it wants to… even if its just an everyday headache. Having Multiple Sclerosis is and will be a constant fight for it not to take over just like this abstracted plant/ tree.
this one was a bit of an expansion of one of my first images youl see i posted earlier. keeping some of the streaky stabbing light i also added this feeling of uncertainty of the future, not being able to see clearly what is ahead of me. I was playing with textures and trying to create a sense that the blanket type material doesnt even have a constant pattern it to it – again to mirror the feeling of uncertainty of M.S.

Comments

Popular Posts